CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Twilight


Or you could call it Twi-lig-it, like my sister. OK-so I have decided after this week I could possibly have an addictive personality. My sisters, sister-in-law, my mom, several other people I know have all read these books. When they came out at first, I didn't pay attention. I was working, pregnant sick and frankly I didn't care. When I had Ella, I forgot about them and now that things have settled, they have resurfaced. I was at my sisters house one day last week and they came up, and the fact that I had not read them. She then gave me her copy to borrow and read. At first, I could read a chapter, put it down, and pick up the next day, until about half-way through the book. In one week, I have read all four books. Is it bad that I like reading books like that because they are fast, and when I'm done, I could say 'I just read 600 pages'.? So, I want to know-did you like these books? Which was your favorite, and are you going to see the movie? And of course--Team Edward, or Team Jacob?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Marla!!!! Ok, so of course i'm team edward, he is my dream guy! well. . . . ok, not quite, but i totally am in love with these books!-Corrinn

Brindy said...

If it makes you feel any better, I read all of them in 2 days.
I liked the first one the best... sort of started to lose interest somewhere in the last one.

Phil, Marilee & Ella said...

Go Cran! I was on the fence on this one, but I think I'm with ya on that one!
And Brindy, that does make me feel better, and dido!