I think all my sisters are amazing, but I was reminded of the talent of one sister in particular yesterday. She is an amazing cook-inherited from our mom I'm sure, and has used her talent in so many ways. She currently works for a lady making cakes of every kind. She decided to enter this cake in a competition and she took Silver! The pictures hardly do it justice, but holy smokes! Pam-You're amazing!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
My amazing sister...
Posted by Phil, Marilee & Ella at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree!!! You Day girls are all amazing and are just more people I need to live up to besides your mother! HE HE
Wow she is amazing! I'll have to have her make Karlee's cake on her birthday! Wowsers! YOu amaze me too Mar! You have such good patience and you are an amazing cook. I really look up to you!
Ditto! Ditto!!!
Post a Comment