CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

photo shoot





I got a little bored today so I put Ella in the new winter dress to see if she would work with me a little. No smiles today, but I still think she looks soooo cute in this dress.

3 comments:

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Ella looks so cute!!! She just knows that she is so cute and that her pictures will still be great with or without smiles!

Emily said...

Ella is beautiful!! What a cutie. I love your house. That will be sooo fun for you. Of course, I love Twilight, going to the midnight showing Friday morning, and a party. I was like you, and just read it last month, in a total of 2 days....could'nt put it down!!! Team Edward!!!

Mandy said...

What a cute little squirt! You take good pics! I may have to have you take some of Karlee :) Oh and I'm not as fast as you at reading, but I'm on the third book ha ha have been since this summer so I guess I should finish huh?