CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Movie...


For anyone that has interest in this topic--did you go see Twilight? Did you like it? I thought for a low-budget film, going off a book-it was pretty good. I think I went in with pretty low expectations. I wasn't a huge fan of the guy who plays Edward, but I think its growing on me a little. It wasn't too bad. What did you think?
It made me want to visit Washington. SOOOOOO pretty. I've wanted to take a roadtrip along the northwest coast before, but now I really want to go. So pretty. Or at least wherever they filmed was really pretty.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I too thought for a low-budget film that they were craming a 600 page book into, that they did a pretty good job. I liked it. Can't wait for the next one.

Brindy said...

I liked it! Some of the make up was weird but if I didn't focus on that it didn't bother me.
I didn't like Edward at first but now that I think of it I kind of do. I think a lot of it was filmed in Oregon too, I'd like to go up that way sometime.