So, since we no longer have any boxes in this house, we are having fun making up projects to get done. There are a few that need to be done and some are just wants. But it is fun to be in a place that we can paint whatever color we want, and decorate however we want. I also realized that I haven't posted any pictures of this house. And I'm OK with taking pictures now that is it somewhat cleaned up, so I will post pictures as we make progress. And hey, I am open to decorating ideas and such, so please make some comments. This is our current project. . . the front room.
So this morning while Ella took a lovely long nap, I went out and put all our leaves in a pile. Can you tell which chore I have put off the longest?
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Project House
Posted by Phil, Marilee & Ella at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment