Our little Ella is getting so big. She is four months away from being one-and that is just weird to me. She's too bald to be one yet. Just kidding. I was looking back at some of the pictures that we took in the hospital. I really need to scrapbook all of that before I forget it, because I will forget it.
She is almost crawling. She tries so hard to go forwards, but she goes backwards instead. Kind of funny until she starts screaming at me like 'stop laughing and help me!' She is so much fun and I'm so grateful to have her and be able to stay home with her.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Getting so big...
Posted by Phil, Marilee & Ella at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That smile looks like Grandma Sherry a little!!!
Mar, you take such AMAZING pictures. Do you have a really nice camera, or just a regular one? Ella is getting so big! She is adorable. Isn't it so fun being a mom! I'm glad things are going well for you guys.
Post a Comment