CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Which one, which one....

So, I am dreaming up my decorating schemes for our new house. Well, I want a massive amount of pictures, but I know that would be a little cluttering. So, I decided, I want a big one of Ella, and a bigger one of the family. So, my Aunt took some pictures while we were at the family reunion. So, I am having a survey. Which one should go on the living room wall. . .

#1

#2

#3

#4
What do you think?

7 comments:

Liz said...

Jake and I like #1 and #3. TOO Stinkin Cute!!!!

Emily said...

I'm so with Liz. I was thinking #1& #3. She is so adorable. Are you guys coming to the party for g'ma? If you need a place to stay, you're welcome at my house. Hope to see you soon!!

Mandy said...

Number 1!!! I love it :)

Brindy said...

Either numba 1 or 3. Holy cow I can't believe how cute she is.

Cindy said...

I'm all for #1! She's adorable!

kristin said...

I love the smile on #1!! She is so cute! (I found your blog from Kari's)

Kristin, Tyrel, and Lydia

WEmily said...

I really like number 3