So this week, I've had lots of things on my mind, but only one that kept repeating itself day in and day out, so this morning, I decided to act on it. I have a cousin that I haven't seen in probably two years-or least thats how long it feels. She is older than I am and has five kids and look up to her a lot for what she is taking on right now. So, this morning, I called her.
Why am I posting this, you may ask. This just made me realize how grateful I am for friends-family friends, cousin friends, friend friends. I am just grateful for them and how much they can enrich our lives!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Good Friends....
Posted by Phil, Marilee & Ella at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh it's love time!!! Hugs for you!
I'm so glad you called the other day. You really brightened my day. I don't really have anyone to talk to so it was really nice. You are such a sweetheart and I love you so much. I'm better at writing also, so I'll check your blog often and we can keep in touch. I hope to see you soon!
Love ya lots!!
Post a Comment