CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Finally!

Well, we are finally moving in the direction of home ownership! Yeah!!! We have always been looking for a house. But last weekend, we went to an open house of a house after we found it on the internet. It was darling! As we were talking to the real estate agent there, we told her that we might be interested. She said, "Oh that's great. Well, the couple thats outside is meeting with me on Monday to probably make an offer. How interested are you?" Needless to say, we went home and prayed a lot and did a lot of the deep thinking that makes your head hurt. Sunday night, we called a friend who's wife is a real estate agent and Monday morning, our offer was submitted. Tuesday afternoon-our offer was accepted!! We even low-balled them a little bit. Not a ton. Now we wonder if we had gone lower if they had taken it. One of those things you'll never know but you'll always think about, I suppose. But we are soooo thrilled to be getting into a place of our own. It is in an area we are both somewhat familiar with and we both love it! For the lot that it sits on, we think we are getting a deal. It is on a third of an acre and it has fruit trees! Phil would tell you that is my favorite part, but it just makes it all the better for me! There is a pear tree, peach trees, and we think an apricot, but can't tell. And a great garden spot! I have big plans for this garden. I'm already plotting out next springs planting! I'll for sure be putting pictures on the blog when we move in!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

YEA!!! I'm still excited ha ha

Brindy said...

Yay congrats! I hope you guys are moving closer so that we can see you more.