
Did you know that it was 50 degrees yesterday? Ella went on a date with her dad yesterday. I think she needed some one on one time with him. From what I heard, they got ice cream, rented three movies, fed the chickens, went out for dinner, and made me a darling Valentine with chalk on the driveway. It made my day. Where was I, you ask? I took Nora and we went to my mom and dad's house to be lazy. My last Dr. appointment revealed that I have a low-lying placenta, aka placenta previa. We are hopeful that it will move before I'm full term. But apparently it can cause bleeding, premature labor, among other things that are not pleasant to think about. The fact that I already have a irritable uterus, I am already having contractions that last more than a minute and can sometimes get pretty steady, I have been told that I should do whatever to make them stop. At this point, its staying off my feet. Hopefully at my next appointment we'll find out it that fixed itself.
Anyway....I want it to be warm outside. Or I guess, warmer. I want there to be reason to be outside. But then again, I always think I want to be out working in the yard, and in the summer, I want it to be winter so I don't have to work outside. But looking at pictures of our garden and yard from last year, makes me wish it were that time of year.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Spring Fever...
Posted by Phil, Marilee & Ella at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment