CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Been a while since our announcement...



I haven't put a picture of the girls up in a while. They are getting so big. I can hardly believe it. In fact, I think I'm in denial. With number three on the way here soon, it's even more unreal to me. Oh, and number three is a BOY!! I think that adds to my denial. I keep getting comments on how fun it will be because boys and girls are so different, from emotions to changing their diapers, hobbies, all that good stuff. It's just dawning on me now though, how we will have THREE kids. It's just not settling as easily as the other two have. This time in the pregnancy with Nora, I was getting out newborn clothes, rearranging the dresser, making burp cloths and blankets. This time, um, not so much. And I know, we still have until the end of May, but honestly, I don't trust time at all these days. I mean, didn't we just have a baby? I can't believe it's been almost two years ago that we brought Nora home. And the beginning of the year seems to go by so fast to me. January is recovery from Christmas, clean out the house month. February is our anniversary and a birthday. March is two birthdays. April is Easter and Conference, and then MAY will be baby month!! Uh. Denial.

2 comments:

Kels said...

Mar congrats on the new addition coming! May is the perfect time for a baby! (Gavin was born in may and we couldn't have planned better!)
Your girls are getting big and let me tell ya, they are beautiful! Your Ella looks just like her mommy:)
Can't wait to see pics of the little guy! Love you!

Ma said...

Oh my gosh! Why'd you put a childhood picture of you and Corrinn on your blog?! You can totally tell that Ella and Nora have Day genes! Maybe Baby Boy Ellsworth will come out with gray hair!
-Shawn