I feel like I say this every day, but I swear I only say it one time, at the beginning of each new month. Yikes. It sure does get away from me. December was a busy one. But I must say, we are happy to see a new year come.
Here are some pictures from our December. We went down south to see grandparents. It was great. I miss them-all. The ones that are still here and the ones in Spirit. Oh how I miss them. I was working on a video and whenever they were in the video I bawled my eyes out! Miss them so much. And it was so great to see them. 


Our tradition of a live nativity scene was definitely that. We had a hee-haw-ing donkey, a sweet baby Jesus, grunting and spiting camels, it was a riot. That's about all I can say. Maybe if I can get all their consent I would post the video. It's hilarious.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Where did last month go???
Posted by Phil, Marilee & Ella at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment