We blessed the new little one on Sunday. It was a great day with all the siblings and grandparents. We missed the ones that couldn't make it, but we think you were there in Spirit. I love occasions that bring the whole family together. It was just warm enough that we could all eat outside. It was just all in all a nice day. Thanks to everyone that came and helped to eat the massive amount of food that I bought. We were so glad you were there.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
A Beautiful Day
Posted by Phil, Marilee & Ella at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey - I found your blog from Carolyn Moultries. Anyway - I just wanted to tell you what a super cute picture of your little girl! She is such a doll!
Kim Daich
This is a great Picture Mar! It was a great day! And as always with the Days there was great food:)
Post a Comment