Went to Dr. today and we're at a three. Bonus. Much better than nothing, but seriously, the contractions I've been having for the last four months--I'll be honest, was hoping for a 4. But I'll take a three. He told me to go for a walk. So, I think I will.
And, I have become suddenly terrified that we are not having a girl. At the ultrasound we had back in October, all they could tell us was: 1) They have their legs crossed and we can't get her to move. 2) We don't see any boy parts, but can't see very well. 3)It's probably a girl.
Well, we accepted that because we both kind of thought it was a girl too. But now I'm having dreams that we are having a boy and we are at the hospital with a pink an yellow outfit to bring him home in, and we have absolutely NO boy names that we like so we come home with a no-name baby. Anyone have some similar experiences? Were your dreams right? What happened? Obviously, we will love it if it comes out a boy, I just feel so unprepared. My mom made the baby blanket already. I don't have a shred of boy clothes, and he will grow up in a girly room for a few years.
Help us out folks, what are some good boy names??
The doctor said he would look with his ultrasound next week, IF I go in next week. (First, he said, "See you this weekend." Then said "But make an appointment in case.")
So, also on that note, what are some ideas on going into labor?
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Three can mean a lot...
Posted by Phil, Marilee & Ella at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You were looking cute on your walk today- way to go!
No luck on boy names. We decided on Aaron's second day of being alive. We even had a date to Barnes & Noble and went through the baby name books. It is tough for us for names.
On the gender question... it won't be a question much longer! Come on out baby
I'm glad you didn't have to come up with any boy names. They are way harder. I always dreamed I was having puppies when I was pregnant. With the twins it was a cocker spaniel and a poodle. I took that as a sign it was a boy and a girl but I soon learned my strange dreams meant nothing except maybe I had too much chocolate before bed.
Post a Comment