CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Going backwards

We have one year old now! Phil and I can't believe how fast the last year has gone by. Here are some pictures from her birthday party.

Ella and her new kitchen...which the cousins all seemed to like as well.



The AMAZING cake that my sister made. She is incredible! I so wish I could do this!






One happy girl...




6 comments:

Kelly Family said...

She is so darling! Cant believe she is 1! Your sister did an amazing job on the cakes, very talented.

Liz said...

Way way cute! Can't believe how time has flown!!!

Mandy said...

Thanks for inviting us to the party it was fun and Karlee had fun too!! I can't believe she's one either. Oh and get this, Karlee will be 6 months next week!

Rosalene said...

What a cute girl Ella is! I can't believe she is 1 either! So glad you had a good time in Washington! I can't wait to make it there someday. Looks wonderful. Sure love you guys. Hope all is well and happy there.

Brindy said...

Hey I was there! That cake was awesome, does your sister just make them for fun?

Sharlie and Raynel said...

That was a fun party! Love that B-Ella!