CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back from Washington....

Ahhh, what a fun week we had in Washington with my cousins. They were so much fun, and they deserve something grand for putting up with me. But, in the meantime, I told them they were the stars of my next post, so here it is. You kids are awesome! Skidoosh! (Kung Fu Panda) And-you kids-please note the music. Just for you....
This is Ella with the little girls in their sunglasses. Ella was not such a fan at first, but now she likes to wear them, but only when we are outside.

This one is of everyone (minus the photographer) on the ferry crossing the Pudget Sound on the way to the beach!

Here we are in front of an old anchor in Port Gamble. It was the closest picture we got to everyone looking and smiling.

And the BEACH! We finally made it. I thought it was totally worth it. The waves got pretty big while we were there, and I think the kids had fun.




Cute Chloe ran the beach the whole time looking for shells. Not only did she find this one, but a crab shell. Kind of creeped me out, but it's cool at the same time. I wish I had a picture of it. Not like those just crawl around Utah.

So, I couldn't help it. Here's the sign as you enter La Push.

We discovered that there is such a thing as SLOW (and I mean slow-we ended up leaving before we ordered-slow) fast food. We have dubbed this THE SLOWEST Taco Bell in America.

Hal has a green thumb. I got to watch her take care of her tulip until it bloomed. So, Hallie, I was thinking...want to come help me plant my garden this year?

So, all in all, we had a good time, and I hope you guys like the pictures!

1 comments:

juleen said...

How fun!! I want copies so I can put them in my one and only scrapbook. Tait just said when we go on our next vacation to be sure and have you guys come and watch them again. Don't worry, it won't be for a while:)
Chloe told me today that she missed Ella. I could tell it was very sincere. I didn't realize until then what memories were being made for my kids by having you come. Thanks Mar!
Love ya