I love this grin she does. She still hasn't busted a gutt laughing. I wish she would. It has to be coming-right?
She is such a cutie Mar!! I'm sure she'll be laughing by the end of the summer. You can bring her to my house when I have Scott change diapers and that will make her laugh for sure :)
What a cute little princess you have, I love the glasses too!!!
She is so beautiful. I hope to see you all soon. Love ya
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is such a cutie Mar!! I'm sure she'll be laughing by the end of the summer. You can bring her to my house when I have Scott change diapers and that will make her laugh for sure :)
What a cute little princess you have, I love the glasses too!!!
She is so beautiful. I hope to see you all soon. Love ya
Post a Comment