CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SQUIRT!

So the other night, whilst enjoying an episode of American Idol, I, the mom decided to change the baby's diaper. So I do. It was a doozer. Messier than I had anticipated. So, after I had cleaned up the mess, I stood her up to put the new diaper down and let her air out. Mistake. She was aparently not done yet. We hear this SQUIRT and Phil is laughing and I'll never forget the look on my mom's face. As I put Ella in my lap, I see the lovely yellow-brown puddle of baby poop on my mom's carpet. Did you know that boiling hot water and dabbing at the mess will bring it out?...Lesson learned. - Marilee

May I explain why I was (still am) laughing so hard? Well let me ask you this: have you ever watched a camel spit? - Phil

2 comments:

Mandy said...

ha ha ha ha ha That's way funny! Ask Phil if he remembers changing the nieghbors diaper once while we were babysitting and the kid decided he wasn't done peeing and peed all over the place. It was awesome. Gotta love the messes kids make :)

Liz said...

Gotta love those moments!! Keep you laughing consistently, even after the years are passed. I had a little one who decided to water the fake plant while changing his diaper.