Ella experienced her first extended car ride. She and I went to my cousins wedding in Enterprise, UT. If you've never been, its one heck of a dot on the map. It's about 45 minutes west of Cedar City. Honestly, not a single traffic light in the whole city. Kind of old school, but I won't lie, I love the smell of morning there and you can actually see the stars at night.
Anyway, Phil had to stay home to work, so we went with my parents and siblings. I haven't been there for a few years, and it was fun. Brought back the biggest flood of memories I've had in a LONG time.
Ella was a gem both on the way down and back. But I'll tell you what, she was happy to get out of her carseat! She stretched and yelled and played on the floor for a while and is now happily sleeping in her dad's arms.
I also decided on this little road trip that either this summer, or next, probably next year, we are going to see the sights of Utah. Any ideas? ? ? I welcome your ideas. Where have you been fun in Utah that we natives don't think about?
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Little Road Trip. . .
Posted by Phil, Marilee & Ella at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Four corners was fun for our little family. Love your blog!@!
You guys should go to the zoo!! I want to go too :) You guys should check out Spanish Fork Canyon. I heard it was beautiful. Also one of my favorite places to take a ride to is the Mirror Lake Highway. We need to go camping too :) We can borrow my dad's camper and have some fun.
Post a Comment