
Our good friend Carrie Butler took this picture. It's one of my favorites. Nora was just a few weeks old, if even that, and I was looking through the pictures and realized how I love this. She is so content in our arms. And she is still the most pleasant little thing. I will take an updated picture and put it on here soon. But right now, she is sleeping, and I'm not going to wake her up. I love my little family. Their dad is so wonderful and I adore him. Ella is in the midst of her "two" year old self and some days makes me want to pull my gray hair out, but I still think she is a doll. Can't believe how blessed I am.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
She still sleeps like this....
Posted by Phil, Marilee & Ella at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment