CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Project: House

I feel like this month has become the month of the house! We have been busy, well, Phil has been busy checking things of my honey-do list. I love that man. Today, he worked on putting the closet in the girls' room so I can feel like I'm not cramming every little thing in a little tiny dresser. And we've just simply been going down our list of things we need to do before this baby comes! And it is quite the list, sorry to say. But it does feel wonderful to be getting some of them done. Some days I feel like I just flutter from room to room, but not really accomplishing much. Ahhhh, hopefully the 2010 resolutions that I've now typed up and put in a binder, with a detailed to-do list for each of them, will come in handy.

1 comments:

Abbi said...

Congratulations getting all ready for the baby! We've had a "month of the house" too.

Okay, now after having two dreams about visiting us, I think it's clear that you really need to come visit us! We don't have any Forks nearby, but we do have a pretty sweet Aquarium and CNN museum! :) We'd show you a good time. :)

I'm sad I missed your book club, I'm sure it was a great time. Maybe Chad and I can schedule a trip to Utah during a book club week and I can join in! Love you Marilee!