Phil was right, once again. I think he has a sixth sense. He knew both times when I was pregnant, and that they were both girls, when I didn't.
We are excited. It will be fun to have two girls together. I don't have to buy anything, they can share the little kitchen, but we'll have to get this one their own doll because I don't think Ella will be so generous. I was kind of hoping it was a girl for these reasons, and the fact that we didn't have a single boy name that we liked. We did have a girl name or two, but we are kind of stuck on one in particular. It just feels right and I think she is meant to be named this name. But I'm not telling everyone yet, because what fun would that be when she is born? I'd have nothing new to tell other than the day she comes, so you will all have to wait.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
It's a girl!
Posted by Phil, Marilee & Ella at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats kiddos!!! Two Girls, how fun!!!
Post a Comment