Ahhhh....some warm weather finally. Some days I love it and others I wonder why I wanted it so bad. So funny. Why does grass always look greener, but it is always an optical illusion? Uh.
We have kept busy lately. We are having fun seeing what is popping up in our yard. It varies from day to day. Ella is loving, loving being able to go outside EVERY day. We don't have much of a choice these days. Here's what we've been up to...
Playing outside in the water, and the DIRT....
Welcome to Mar and Phil's yard of PAIN!!!
We owe Hil and Hon the biggest favor in history. They came and saved our butts. We'd been working in the yard for six hours when they came and they worked for another six helping us get our garden spot ready. Lifesavers--really. We truly would have died!
The kids were sick of us, I'm sure....
But now....look at what I see in the morning. Loveliness.....

Thursday, May 21, 2009
Spring has sprung..or is it really summer already???
Posted by Phil, Marilee & Ella at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment