What a great last few weeks this has been. Although they have had their down sides and I've more than likely complained about those, there have been some really good things happening too.
Phil's work has kind of extended his job, or at least given him part time work. It's enough to keep us afloat. I'm so grateful for it! We have been so lucky in that it didn't end like it has for so many other people.
Life is good-one of my goals is to see this more often. At least one thing a day. Maybe I could post one thing I am blessed with a month or something. Hmmmmm. I think I concentrate so often on negative things that I forget to see the wonderful things in life.
I have a wonderful husband who works hard to provide for our family.
I have a beautiful little girl that I get to spend all day with.
I love them both and I think they love me too. :)Most days anyway, right?
I have a house that I love to live in and a garden spot waiting for me in a few months.
I am so BLESSED!!! I hear people say they are lucky and I have started to think in my head, "No, you're blessed."
So the picture above is from a week ago. We got bored and decided to do a family picture. Pretend we sent you one in the mail for Christmas!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Blessings...
Posted by Phil, Marilee & Ella at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute Picture! I hope you had a great birthday!
I love your picture, it's so cute!!
CUTE picture and super cute skirt!!! i am glad things are going okay for you guys. :) I hope the new year brings lots of good things for us all!
That's a cute picture!!!
Post a Comment